In addition to all the great photo opportunities in Disneyland, you will find many great locations here in California Adventure. We have created a list of some of the great locations to place yourself for some really great images…
- Partners Statue, Buena Vista Street, in front of Carthay Circle.
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel, Paradise Pier, the best background in the park, the best viewpoint’s are from the Paradise Pier bridge or from the World of Color viewing area.
- Route 66, Cars Land, even better at night time with all the neon signs glowing in the background.
- Cars Land backdrop, best viewed when entering Cars Land through Pacific Wharf.
- Grizzly Peak, best viewed across from “a bugs land.”
- Hollywood Tower of Terror, best viewed beside the Hyperion Theatre. Another great location is inside the lobby.
- Mad T Party, Hollywood Land, at night the lights and DJ show make an excellent back ground.
- World of Color, Paradise Pier, all the dazzling lights and pyrotechnics make a superb background for any photo.