Within walking distance of the Disneyland resort you will find a wide variety of excellent restaurants. We have been enjoying Disneyland for years and have found a few restaurants outside the park that we would never miss. If you only have time for one great breakfast in Anaheim make sure you stop by Mimi’s Café on Harbor Boulevard.
- Mimi’s Café, 1400 S. Harbor Blvd. A French inspired restaurant chain. They offer huge portions at reasonable prices and they have one of the best breakfast, lunch and dinner menus around. We absolutely love this restaurant, it should be a must do on your list!
- The Cheesecake Factory, 321 W Katella Ave. Here is another one of our favorites, with a menu that is practically a book, they literally have something for everyone. Excellent salads, burgers, sandwiches and pastas to name a few. And of course a huge selection of the best cheesecakes you will find anywhere.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, 321 W Katella Ave. If you love shrimp and if you loved the movie Forrest Gump then run Forrest run until you stop at Bubba Gump Shrimp co for a delicious meal and lots of cool movie memorabilia.
- P.F. Changs, 321 W Katella Ave. Excellent American chinese cuisne.
- Johnny Rockets, 321 W Katella Ave. A fun retro style diner with excellent Burgers and Milkshakes.
- McCormick & Schmicks Grille, 321 W Katella Ave. Excellent Fresh Seafood on a daily changing menu.
- The Pizza Press, 1534 S Harbor Blvd. Great Pizza enjoy old classics or create something completely new, prepared right in front of you.
- IHOP, 1560 S Harbor Blvd. If you are looking for a quick reasonably priced meal, look no further than IHOP with breakfast served all day, kids love it. They often have a deal where kids eat free after 4pm with the purchase of an adult meal, a great way to save a few bucks.