There is no shortage of great restaurants on Long Beach. We stumbled on a few that are an absolute must to visit. If you are a fan of Greek food, you will want to stop by George’s Greek Café on Pine Ave., here are a few other places worth mentioning…
- Sir Winston’s Restaurant & Lounge – 1126 Queens Hwy – This is a beautiful restaurant aboard the Queen Mary, try the Chateaubriand, truly amazing!
- George’s Greek Café – 135 Pine Ave – I am a huge fan of Greek food and this one is one of my favorite’s, a must try!
- Beachwood Brewpub – 210 E 3rd Street – Terrific beer selection and a great smoked chicken, definitely worth stopping by!
- Tequila Jack’s – 407 Shoreline Village Dr – Boasting a 20 oz Margarita and 100 tequilas, here you will find Terrific Mexican dishes and a fantastic Pollo Con Mole!
- The Sky Room – 40 S Locust Ave – Beautiful view of the bay, great food, terrific service and excellent martini’s. This is an absolute must place to try!