If you are enjoying a day trip to Catalina Island via one of the ferries or cruise ships, you might want to take advantage of stopping by one of these local establishments…
- Descanso Beach Club – 1 Descanso Ave – Great food, make sure you try the Buffalo Milk, you will be glad you did!
- Blue Water Grill – 306 Crescent Ave – Incredible view, great food, the Crab avocado salad was excellent!
- The Lobster Trap – 128 Catalina Ave – Owned by a local fisherman, try the catch of the day or a terrific clam chowder. A must visit on Catalina Island!
- Steve’s Steakhouse – 417 Crescent Ave – Enjoy a really Great steak or the rack of lamb!
- Antonio’s Pizzeria & Cabaret – 230 Crescent Ave – Fun quirky atmosphere great for kids, the food was really good!
- Mi Casita – 111 Claressa Ave – Great Mexican breakfast try the Huevos Rancheros!